This shoe stretcher has been specifically created to ease the pressure of bunions, corns, and enlarged joints. Its universal shape means it can fit right and left shoes, and the removable corn and bunion pieces supplied to can be moved to suit the shape of your foot.
How to Use:
1. Remove and place the bunion places to match the shape of your foot.
2. Insert the stretcher fully into the shoe. Take up the width tension by turning the handle in a clockwise direction.
3. Continue to turn the knurled handle until the pressure begins to show on the surface of the shoe. Do not overstretch the shoe.
4. It is best to leave the stretcher in the shoe for at least 24 hours.
5. To remove the stretcher, turn the handles anti-clockwise.
6. For the best results, it's best to stretch when the shoe is damp, leave to dry naturally to avoid cracking the leather.
Small ? Size :
Medium ? Size:
Large ? Size: